Well, for all beginners as well as investors who want to know how to invest in India. here’s the solution! NriInvestIndia.com, presents its own ebook called “Investing for NRIs” for you. This ebook is especially designed for NRIs, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), and Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs). Not only non-resident Indians but beginner investors and traders can also learn A to Z of Indian stock market through this ebook.
It’s an easy to understand ebook for Investors who want to learn everything about Investing. This ebook focuses to educate beginners about the Financial market basics & various mechanics involved in Investing money in India.
Through this ebook NRIs will know:
1) How to Invest in Indian Mutual Funds.
2) Procedure to open a Demat Account in India.
3) Making Money using the ‘Shorting Strategy’ – in falling/bearish Market.
The ebook is prepared by our professional financial experts, after studying the Indian financial and stock market on different situations. The ebook is further divided into different chapters and each chapter is having simple examples with graphics that make this ebook easy to read and understand.
This investing ebook will teach you investment strategies, and make you an expert in picking good Stocks and Mutual Funds. You will Learn the A to Z of investments quickly; Know everything about Stocks and Mutual Funds and Understand Stock Charts easily. You will know what is SENSEX, NSE, BSE, NIFTY etc. All this by just going through a few ‘pages’ we have prepared specially for you.
Using this Investing ebook you will be able to:
1) Learn Indian Stock Market basics – Easily!
2) Quickly know good Investment Strategies.
3) Educate yourself on Mutual Funds.
4) Know how to easily read Stock tables.
5) Learn picking good Stocks & Mutual Funds.
6) Master yourself in reading Stock Market Charts.
7) Know what’s SENSEX, NIFTY, BSE, NSE, etc.!!
We hope, this investment ebook will be of tremendous help to you to not only comprehend Indian Stock Market but also make you the master of the trade.