About Us

Ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.‘ – We are an Indian firm that helps non-residents invest in the Indian Share Market and get there other financial jobs done in India without the headache of traveling. We work as a helping hand for all NRIs, OCIs, and PIOs. We help with providing all documents necessary to invest in India as well as offer FREE Financial advice. We can help with investing in Mutual Funds, Forex, derivatives, SIP, and Gold.

Our company tries our best to assist all NRIs when opening a Demat account, filling taxes in India, Applying for a loan in India, and obtaining a PAN card (This is mandatory for most financial activities).

Some other services we provide are: ESOP exercising, Company formation, Insurance, Real-estate and International Travel Assistance dealing with India.

NriFinanceGuide.com is a proud brand and financial blog brought to you by ‘Ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd.

We deliver value addition to NRI stock investment options making NRI investment in India easy and simple. We try to offer good online investment options to non-residents wanting to invest in the Indian Share Market.

We offer an enormous variety of services to NRIs, PIOs & OCIs such as Online Stock Trading Account, Demat Account, Derivative Trading, Commodities Platform and PAN Card Assistance, NRI Taxation services.

You can contact us and know more about investment opportunities present in India for NRIs, PIOs and OCIs.

Email us:

General Inquiries:

Sales Department:

3 thoughts on “About Us

  1. Dear Sir,

    I would like to know more about investment in mutual fund. I am located in Dubai.

    Could you please give me the name of the contact person and phone for getting more details.



  2. Thanks for the website. I would like to know if you provide consulting for cross-border finance planning. I am based out of India but currently settled in the USA and I would like to plan my finance and investments judiciously between the two places. Please let me know.

    Thanks again.

  3. I have recently shifted from Australia to USA. I have investments in Australia that give me a monthly return of approx US$ 10,000. Can I remit these monies to my NRI a/c and will these be taxable.

    Best Regards

Comments are closed.